The other night I rented the movie 50 First Dates. When I had seen the previews for it, it looked really silly. The last couple of movies I saw with Adam Sandler seemed pretty dumb. I was not expecting much from the movie. And there was a bunch of dumb stuff in the movie. But the movie itself was rather touching. It was sweet and even caused me to get choked up. So this movie turned out to be surprisingly enjoyable.
Accoriding to wholinkstome there are a bunch of links to me.
I know only some people use blogrolling, and I've seen other people have me in their lists of linked blogs.
I have 30+ people in my blogrolling list on the side --->
But wholinestome shows that nobody appears to be linking to here.
Should I care?
Should I remind others to blogroll me? (Feels like begging or nagging.)
Should I delete the ones I blogroll who use blogroll and don't blogroll me? (Seems petty.)
Should I assume something is wrong with wholinksme? (I've peaked at a couple sites, I'm not there, do I need to do a full inventory?)
Should I assume something is wrong with blogroll for my site, and people just can't add me for some reason? (Could it be that simple?)
Maybe it is because I haven't done '100 things' yet. :)
What would you do? :)
Comments