Muzak on hold story: Shark Tank: Sometimes the quickest solution is the best one
Accoriding to wholinkstome there are a bunch of links to me.
I know only some people use blogrolling, and I've seen other people have me in their lists of linked blogs.
I have 30+ people in my blogrolling list on the side --->
But wholinestome shows that nobody appears to be linking to here.
Should I care?
Should I remind others to blogroll me? (Feels like begging or nagging.)
Should I delete the ones I blogroll who use blogroll and don't blogroll me? (Seems petty.)
Should I assume something is wrong with wholinksme? (I've peaked at a couple sites, I'm not there, do I need to do a full inventory?)
Should I assume something is wrong with blogroll for my site, and people just can't add me for some reason? (Could it be that simple?)
Maybe it is because I haven't done '100 things' yet. :)
What would you do? :)
Comments