2005-02-14

Happy Valentines Day

Valentines Day seems to be a big day for bloggers. Here is a list of my blog buddies talking about Valentines Day:

  • Autowitch - Special Valentines Linkies
  • Trinity - H V D   Trin's Feb 14th   Discovery Channel Disses the Valentine's card   Value your wife? Value your life?!
  • Infinity Pie - "How do I see You?"
  • Glimpse of a Grrl - Happy Valentine's!
  • Simply Geeky - Chocolate Day
  • Anna Banana - Almost forgot - Happy Valentines Day!
  • What THHLN - Red
  • Oxymoronic Existence - Update
  • Woulda Coulda Shoulda - On Love
  • Aurorealis - Sweethearts
  • Average Jane - Average Jane's Valentine's Day
  • Black Daisies - Happy Heart Day
  • Dusting My Brain - Happy Valentine's Day
  • A Day In The Life - Happy Valentine's Day...
  • penn - Vday, Sleep, and more
  • Chris Pirillo - Valentine Flowers!
    Chaos Girl - Happy f'ing Valentine's Day.
  • My Favorite: Futuristicky - Robot valentine

    I know Valentine's Day can be a bit of an emotional land-mine - but I wish everyone a great day, romantic or not!
  • 2 comments:

    Jane said...

    Thanks for including me in your list (and commenting, too!). I had a lovely Valentine's Day, thank you very much. :)

    Lisa said...

    Thanks for the link. :) I got lovely flowers!